– Bishop Tshalo Katshunga(Founder of GRC and Advanced Leadership Academy)
- He is a life long scholar- This is evident in his pursuit of personal development.
- He is a developer of others – This is evident in him mentoring and acting as a catalyst to a number of Infiltrators and Influencers.
- He is a believer of the principle of Followership and Servanthood- This is evident in his involvement in his local church and the service he offers to his Pastor.
- He is a sound family man- This is evident in his interactions with his dear wife and their wonderful two boys.”
– Dr G.A Lechuti (Transformation Educator and Author)
“In life we often meet people who talk Leadership; but my friend Gape is different in a simple and yet profound way. Not only does he speak Leadership, but he also projects and exhibits great leadership LOUDLY. He is not just a good man and Leader, but wherever he goes; he leaves even better men and Leaders. To me, he is a true example of how Leadership is easier caught (with the eye) than taught (with the mouth). I am greatly encouraged to see him lead from where he is…”