Gape N. Mogotsi is a husband, father, and head of the family.
He is known to be the catalyst for those who are called to Infiltrate and Influence their communities; and he uses biblical principles to affect their rate of reaction.
He argues that one’s community is not only a village they come from, but any area God has planted them in. He says your community can be:
- The school you go to
- The church you attend
- The company you work for
- The political party you vote for
- The country that gave you refuge
- Chairperson of University of the North Aids Awareness Organisation.
- General Secretary of University Of The North Optometry Students Association (UNOSA).
- President/Chairperson of UNOSA.
- Overseer of Cell Leaders of Gospel Ramah Church (Cape Town).
- Principal of SOM (School Of Ministry) – A program designed to train and mentor Servant Leaders- SOM graduates average of 60 Servant Leaders annually (both for the Kingdom and Market place)
- Member of the board of Elders in Gospel Ramah Church (Main Campus)
- Founder/ Chief Director of Let Leaders Talk Movement